Transcell has state of art technology when it comes to stem cell processing, culture and storage. We thrive on international quality standards both instrumental and in using US FDA approved clinical grade reagents.
We use Sepax system for liquid sample processing which is fully automated with a closed environment which minimizes chances of contamination. It gives more than 90% cell yield which ensures that stem cells stay viable and applicable for function for which they are stored.
We process tissues for stem cells harvest by following standard operating procedures, and have 23 Patents in the same domain.
We have introduced Xplant technology , which ensures high cell yield in low turn around time, we also introduced additional stem cell potency assay to determine the efficacy of preserved units.
- Transcell uses state of the art Technology for processing and stem cell banking.
- International Standard operating procedures and automated processing protocols are followed.
- US FDA Approved clinical grade reagents are used.
- Trained and experienced staff.
- We follow stringent quality control, GMP and GLP standards.
After collection, processing is completed within:
- 2 hours of sample collection from Hyderabad
- 10 hours of sample collection from A.P./Telangana
- 6 hours of sample collection from any state in India
- Unique process steps to enrich consistency in purifying batch wise collections
Samples are transported with utmost care and safety to the labs in their respective collection kits and will be processed within minutes of reaching our lab.
- Sample is processed by automated SepaxTM system to separate
- We have successfully been reporting more than 90% cell recovery rate
- Blood is processed in complete sterile and closed environment.
- CS-530 and CS-540 single use and processing kits are used.
- Sample is also processed in sterile cabinet and proprietary methods are employed to attain maximum yield of mesenchymal stem cells.
- Dental pulp is extracted from deciduous teeth/wisdom teeth and cultured further to obtain therapeutic dose.
We are preserving cord blood and tooth derived stem cells with unique bar code numbered tubes in liquid nitrogen at -196oc in an automated stainless steel storage vessel with uninteruptted supply of liquid nitrogen.
Stem cell units are preserved with unique barcoded vials in liquid nitrogen at -196oc Storage vessel.